Monday, May 3, 2010

Austin goes to Prom

Austin took a cute girl to Prom, her name is Kenzie Turner, she lives in our neighborhood. We put on a dinner for 10 couples in our house! Doesn't sound like too many but they all just barely fit into our living room. We fixed salad, BBQ chicken (see picture of Howie below), potatoes, rice, strawberry shortcake and brownies with ice cream and chocolate strawberries.
The decorations looked pretty good, for me, and we were able to fix the dinner for $12/couple so I think that even though I was SOOOOoooo tired by the end of the evening it was a 'good tired'. If you see the picture of Howie below he is looking just a bit too relaxed....I really can't believe that Austin will be graduating this time next year....
and then going on a Mission. Aaaagh! It is just flying away and there's nothing I can do to stop it.












No comments:

Post a Comment