So I think I want to make a Journal of sorts of mine and Jeannie's visit to England in Feb. I think I need a creative way of keeping those memories and experiences alive... I wish I could go back and do it all again, it was bitter-sweet leaving my 'once home' to come back to my 'now home'. I miss my family and friends in England so much, wish we could all live close and be part of each others' lives on a daily basis.....
This first picture is of Mum getting ready to go up the street. This is how she gets to places and does things. It brought tears to my eyes watching her walk down the street with her wheely-walker, in the middle of the road because the paths are too bumpy and uneven. I thought it was strange that she was wearing a "workman's" reflector vest but was surprised to find out that lots of people wear them as so many people walk places and there is so much traffic on the extremely narrow roads.
No comments:
Post a Comment