Sunday, January 17, 2010


Well, after waiting what has seemed like forever we finally had the opportunity to be sealed in the Bountiful Temple. We had a lot of family there with us and it was so special to have Matt and Jordan as our witnesses. We missed all of our family that weren't able to be there and felt their absence greatly.
Maybe the fact that it had basically taken seven years to get everything sorted out with our paperwork, I could hardly believe that we were finally being sealed.I rushed around for 2 days before looking for a new outfit and Temple dress-I was as flustered as a new bride. Kinda funny really. Also as we got on the freeway to go to Bountiful I told Howie that we probably had forgotten something, and sure enough I realized that it was my dress that had been left at home. I called Lisa and Craig and they turned around and were able to bring it for me and it arrived just in time. Thank you Lisa.
I love Howie so much, I really feel that he is my 'other half' or as we say 'my other two thirds'. I feel lost without him. He is my friend, my supporter, my comfort and I know he would do anything for me. We feel so blessed that our families have meshed so well. We ALL get along, we love everyone, we feel that it is truly OUR family now!

1 comment:

  1. Arlene!!! look how cute you are! i am so sad that we missed your sealing... congrats!!!! I am so excited for you. I love that picture of you and grandpa smiling at each other.... so precious. We miss you guys we didn't get to spend enough time in Utah. Now at least we have blogs so we can stay in touch. Love ya guys.

    ReplyDelete